Welcome to the PTA!
All parents, teachers and other school staff belong to the PTA so please do come along to meetings and events. The PTA needs the support of the school community to work, without you there would be no PTA!
If you can't join our meetings please message the Facebook page or find one of the committee members with your ideas, opinions and concerns. They will be happy to address all matter of topics.
Full minutes of the last meeting are available on our events page.
Here is a summary for those who missed it.
- Committee elected for this year. Twenty-three people attended the meeting – an excellent turnout.. School contact will be Mr Fitzgerald.
- The school will provide a wish list of things for the PTA to fund, alternating between KS1 and KS2 so all pupils benefit equally.
- We will apply for official charitable status and we aim to raise at least £5000 this year.
- Christmas Fayre - Friday 7th December, 3.30. Donations and helpers required. Looked at stall list and plans. Parents and school staff to work together. Will be major priority of PTA over next two weeks.
- Christmas Cards – raised £300. We will repeat next year, but do it earlier.
- Eco-Boutique – raised £271. We will repeat in 2019.
- PTA pages on the school website will be updated shortly.
- Quiz Night to run in March 2019.
- Reusable ‘party pack’ (plates, cups etc for birthday parties) to be rolled out. Details of how to book will follow soon.
- Supermarket token fundraising and match funding. A sub-committee will be formed to investigate this and apply.
A list of all fundraising suggestions was circulated. We have an incredible 50+ suggestions. All of these will be carefully considered. The ones discussed and likely to come first are: Refreshments sold at sports day, The Summer BBQ, Easyfunding shopping scheme.