The school received £59,000 through a Pupil Development Grant for the financial year 2019/20.
The school uses the money in the following way:
- £29,000 spent on costs associated with staffing.
Staff employed through the PDG are deployed to support in the academic and social development of identified pupils.
- £9100 spent on costs associated with running social intervention and Emotional Social Literacy sessions.
- £9100 spent on costs associated with the running of specific literacy and numeracy interventions for identified pupils.
- £11,000 money reserved for the purchasing of resources during the academic year. This currently includes:
- £3000 contribution towards VR Headsets that will be used with identified pupils.
- £3000 contribution towards new ICT equipment that will be used with identified pupils.
The Strategic Leadership Team, School Business Manager and Central South Consortium Challenge Advisor monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of PDG spending.